Rahi Systems Open a full service Integration, Warehouse, Support and Office facility in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Rahi Systems, a premier provider of Data Center Solutions has opened its second facility in European region. In addition to our Sales Office in United Kingdom, we are now opening a full service Integration, Warehousing, Support and Sales Office in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Amsterdam is one of the growing cities for the Data Center markets within Europe, providing reliable access to major
European cities. Customers looking to implement Data Centers in Europe will benefit tremendously by utilizing Amsterdam as a hub for their deployments in Europe.
Rahi Systems has selected our facility at the conveniently located Freightway Schipol facility off the Amsterdam Schipol Airport, which is one of the largest airports in Europe.
We will be able to offer our customers unique advantages from our facility
- Easy Customs & Import clearance of products / goods in Amsterdam
- Full Service Integration facility of Data Center Solutions including physical infrastructure, Storage, Networking and Compute.
- 8 X 5 Next Business Day Support within Europe
- Local stocking of commonly utilized products including Racks, Rack Accessories, Rack PDUs, Console Servers, Cooling, UPS, Servers, Storage Products from NetApp & Nimble, and Networking Equipment.
- Ability to manage project and host multiple countries from a single location.
- Local European support for Remote Hands, Management, Troubleshooting and OnSite Support.
To know more about our solutions visit Rahi Systems Solutions Page here –http://18.104.22.168
“We appreciate the support provided by our customers to grow our footprint within Europe. Our facility in Netherlands is a unique approach to our solution building mechanism for our US based customers, that want to leverage on-demand product supply chain with Next Business Day delivery. With full support of our eco-system of partners, customers can expect continue support and service from our side. Rahi Systems has made a commitment to investment for the next three years and continue to grow our site in Netherlands and Europe.”, said, Tarun Raisoni, General Manager, Rahi Systems.