In the typical IT environment, 80 percent of resources are dedicated to simply “keeping the lights on,” leaving just 20 percent for innovation. At the same time, skills gaps, shrinking IT budgets and increasing business demands are putting even greater pressure on in-house IT teams.
Rahi System offers a comprehensive suite of managed services that enable you to offload many operational tasks to our experienced team. Our rigorous processes have been proven in web-scale data center environments, yet can be customized to meet a wide range of business needs and budgets. We help increase the performance and resilience of your IT environment while allowing your staff to focus on initiatives that drive the business forward.
- 24×7 Remote Monitoring and Analysis
- Proactive Maintenance Using ITIL-Based Processes
- Resource Provisioning and Configuration
- Change Management, Configuration Management and Issue Management
- Full-Lifecycle Asset Management
- Support Services with Flexible, Customized SLAs
- Single Point-of-Contact for All Incidents and Service Requests
- Global Ecosystem of Best-in-Class Service Partners