The FlexITTM Pod is a self-contained unit that incorporates all of the components needed to build out data center infrastructure.
The FlexITTM Pod incorporates an in-row cooler (IRC), aisle-containment system, and enclosures in one fully enclosed, self-contained unit. The IRC is a unique, 900-millimeter chilled-water (CW) or direct-expansion (DX) type cooler with the capacity to cool upwards of 100kW of data center load with the CW version. More efficient than traditional CRAC (computer room air conditioning) units, the IRC is designed to meet energy efficiency standards.
- Incorporates all the components needed to build out highly efficient data center infrastructure
- Physical security can be provided at the pod level as well as individual enclosures
- Components delivered to the customer’s data center for easy onsite assembly
- Accommodates racks and cabinets of various widths, heights and depths to support a variety of use cases
- Containment is available in plexiglass or polycarbonate material with metal or aluminum frames
- Compatible with roof or chimney style containment
- Sliding doors available in manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic versions
- Optional integrated power busway
- Optional integrated fiber and basket tray
- 900-millimeter IRC unit offers maximum cooling efficiency in a small footprint
- Chilled-water cooling costs less to operate than condenser-based units
- Design enables use of a higher-temperature water supply, eliminating the need for a dedicated chiller plant
- Multiple sets of fans more effectively distribute cold air throughout the pod
- Ease to use touch screen calibrates cooling based on a variety of configurable set points
- N+1 cooling configuration for fault tolerance
WATCH THE VIDEO
Learn how the FlexIT Pod’s modular construction can help streamline your next deployment.