Remote offices are critical to business but represent a unique challenge to IT managers. Typically there is no dedicated, full-time staff to manage remote site infrastructure, which often consists of heterogeneous components that are distinct from those in the primary data center. Because IT teams lack visibility into the remote office environment, end-users often experience network latency and poor application performance.
Rahi Systems offers remote office infrastructure management solutions that allow organizations to centrally manage all of their IT infrastructure:
- Consolidate Operations into a Single Management Interface
- Manage Physical, Virtual and Application Resources
- Access and Repair Equipment Out-of-Band from Any Location
- Monitor Power and Environmental Conditions Remotely
- Maintain and Enhance the Security of Every IT Device