Structured cabling serves as the foundation for a high-performing network
More than just neat and organized wiring, structured cabling is a comprehensive system based upon standards created by the Electronic Industry Alliance / Telecommunications Industry Association (EIA / TIA) in conjunction with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). These standards establish technical criteria for the design and installation of a cabling infrastructure that is consistent and inherently flexible. Structured cabling also simplifies maintenance by making problems easier to isolate and resolve.
Rahi Systems offers a suite of cabling services to support data, voice, security and multimedia networks. Our certified engineers and technicians take the time to understand your needs and budget and build future-ready solutions that can accommodate changing business requirements.
- Planning, Budgeting and Engineering Review
- Structured Cabling System Design and Specifications
- Site Surveys and Wireless LAN Design
- Installation of Cabling, Patch Panels, Wiring Racks and Cabinets
- Moves, Adds and Changes
- EIA / TIA Standards Compliance Review