Enterprise Sales Manager (India)
Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi & Mumbai
Experience: 2 to 8 years
- Develop the Business and grow Customer base in India and solidify existing relationships.
- Develop long-term strategies and shorter term plans to meet aggressive revenue goals.
- Develop the Business & Sales Model for the customers. Develop innovative solutions sales models.
- Assume responsibility for result, including costs, methods and staffing.
- Develop the P&L for the business and help grow the business overall within your customer base.
- Take the Outbound Marketing Initiatives to gather leads.
- Comfortable presenting new solutions and ideas to customers for Data Center Solutions.
- Strong understanding of overall Data Center Space and competitive offerings in the marketplace.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- Ability to develop a business completely independently and leverage broad portfolio of products / solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong relationship building and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team across geographies and independently as a stand alone unit.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Experience as a Sales Representative with a track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
- Demonstrated experience working with Sales organizations and technical teams.
5 to 8 years
Experience in selling Data Center products like servers, storage, DCIM, connectivity, Infrastructure etc.
A Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Computer Science; or equivalent experience is required. A Master of Science Degree in Engineering, or an MBA is desirable.