Finance Analyst (India)
Experience: 1 to 4 years
- Under general supervision, create and maintain the accounting records for the company
- Using the QuickBooks Online application. Reconcile all accounts as needed. Interface with outside accounting experts such as tax CPA, auditors, etc.
- Create and maintain vendor records, including contact information, payment terms, and any other information required.
- Create and maintain customer records including contact, delivery and payment information
- Invoice customers. Upon approval, distribute invoices to customers via email.
- Manage bills received from vendors.
- Record bank transactions as needed. Download bank transactions into bank accounts.
- Prepare MIS Reports as and when requested.
- Manage Accounts Receivable and perform thorough follow up with customers for overdue receivables.
- Manage Accounts Payables and update the list of payables of regular basis.
- Monthly bank reconciliation.
- Work fluently with Microsoft Office, email, browsers, Windows operating systems, and PCs.
- Ability and knack for working with numerical data.
- Attention to detail. Accurate.
- Knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping is preferred
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Excellent command over written and verbal English.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks online would be preferable.
- Accounting Graduate/Relevant Qualification in Finance & Accounting field.