Location: Pune, India
Experience: 5 to 8 years
- Brainstorm, Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email/SMS, social media engagement, display advertising/brand awareness campaigns & creative growth strategies.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) – Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills are a must.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Abilities to create and develop product and pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives. Ability to develop and evaluate marketing strategies, based on knowledge of market characteristics.
- The ability to optimize the product and price strategy and portfolio in line with the overall strategy.
- Skills to create, manage and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products, working with advertising and other types of managers.
- Work closely with financial and sales department to help serve customer and company needs in the most profitable way.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Skills to analyze, observe and monitoring market trends.
- An initiative person who have a positive attitude to everyone.
Skills and Knowledge
MBA in Marketing preferred
Relevant and total years of Experience
5 to 8 years