National Sales Head (India)
Location: Mumbai, India
Experience: Senior Level
A National Sales Head will contribute towards the sales objectives. The responsibilities include supervising the sales team and building long-term client relationships.
An applicant should use creativity and thorough knowledge of IT Solution and Sales, Data Centre Solutions and processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position.
- Developing and implementing effective sales strategies
- Leading nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in target accounts
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts on Zoho CRM
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- A minimum of 12+ of enterprise level selling experience and managing large strategic accounts.
- Experience in selling Data Center products like servers, storage, DCIM, connectivity, Infrastructure etc.
- Updating all leads and opportunity in CRM tool and follow up customers for end to end solutions.
- Closing large deals for Servers, Storage, Client machines, Switches, Cloud computing, Routers and Software Licensing
- Managing revenue targets for Area/State/Region.
- 8+ years Experience
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Computer Science; or equivalent experience is required.
- A Master of Science Degree in Engineering, or an MBA is desirable.
- Proven work experience in the related field
- Experience in managing a high-performance sales team
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-so