Location: Ashburn, VA
Rahi Systems is looking for a Sales Representative for our Virginia territory.
- Targeting and supporting end user clients who own, operate, run, or manage internal or external data centers
- Prospecting, presenting, proposing and closing new enterprise accounts to support the overall RAHI sales strategy in a defined geographical setting
- Building and developing a pipeline of new end user client’s opportunities by hunting and securing meetings for new end user opportunities
- Building relationships and forming strategic alliances with data center colocation providers
- Strategic selling experience required with an in-depth knowledge of how technology is aligned to achieve business goals and overcome organizational challenges
- Position requires strategic thinking and planning aligned with tactical execution of identified business opportunities
- Finding, creating, building, and maintaining relationships with relevant levels in the organization focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship
- Responsible for managing all facets of the relationship with named or large key accounts and ensuring revenue goals are being met
- Developing opportunities across the Rahi solution portfolio while effectively selling solutions and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence and build rapport and nurturing relationships
- Partnering effectively and tactically with customers, vendors, manufacturers, distributors, based on need or required value. (This is typically an individual contributor role).
- Full-Time Employment with Base Salary, Commission, and Bonus
- Fun & Challenging work environment
- A competitive compensation and incentive plan
- Access to an international high-profile network of our subsidiaries and vendors
- A company culture driven by consultative sales, putting our customers first and rewarding our employees.