Strategic Account Manager
Location: Fremont, Los Angeles, New York, Boston, Washington DC, Chicago, Dallas
Rahi Systems Inc., is looking for a highly motivated self-starter responsible for achieving targets, goals and prospecting new accounts for the overall sales strategies covering 20-25 large enterprise accounts in various locations.
- Targeting and supporting end user clients who own, operate, run, or manage internal or external data centers
- Prospecting, presenting, proposing and closing new enterprise accounts to support the overall
- Rahi sales strategy in a defined geographical setting
- Building and developing a pipeline of new end user client’s opportunities by hunting and securing meetings for new end user opportunities
- Building relationships and forming strategic alliances with data center colocation providers
- Strategic selling experience required with an in-depth knowledge of how technology is aligned to achieve business goals and overcome organizational challenges
- Position requires strategic thinking and planning aligned with tactical execution of identified
- Business opportunities
- Finding, creating, building, and maintaining relationships with relevant levels in the organization focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship
- • Responsible for managing all facets of the relationship with named or large key accounts and ensuring revenue goals are being met
- Developing opportunities across the Rahi solution portfolio while effectively selling solutions and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence and build rapport and nurturing relationships.
- Able to partner effectively, and tactically, with customers, vendors, manufacturers, distributors, based on need or required value. (This is typically an individual contributor role).
- Typically, 10+ years of direct work experience covering large enterprise organizations
- Must have experience and familiarity with data center environments
- Ability to work Independently and with a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Possess a hunter mentality with the ability to manage and grow enterprise accounts
- Has existing end user client relationships in assigned geographical setting
- Work occasional non-standard hours with overseas clients
- Experience building financial models, ROI, and business and technical value documents
- Experience selling Data Center Solutions (e.g., Infrastructure, Power, Compute, Storage ,Networks, etc)
- Experience with internet related software or systems
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Proven solution selling and presentation abilities
- Excellent client interfacing and customer-focused approach
- Will have established presence and good reputation on social media including LinkedIn
- Ability to use creative ideas and methods to penetrate new accounts and create new opportunities
- Ability to provide and work from a home office located within the region
- Excellent relationship building skills with customers
- Applicants must be willing to travel throughout the USA
- Applicants must be the US citizens or must have work permit
- Bachelor’s degree preferre
About Rahi Systems
Rahi Systems offers a full suite of data center solutions that power service providers, government agencies and enterprises. We deliver hardware, software and services that help organizations evolve from a static data center to a dynamic, well instrumented and efficiently managed environment that can respond to today’s business demands.
Our team has the experience and expertise to optimize data centers of all sizes and develop customized solutions that meet the unique needs of each customer. Yet all of our solutions are built upon the same core tenets: maximized availability, enhanced security, increased efficiency and minimized costs.