FlexITTM Mini Data Center offers a modular approach to data center infrastructure that minimizes site requirements. Backup power, power distribution, cooling, security, and fire suppression are built into the unit, while leaving 100% of the rack space open for IT components. Available in configurations with four to eight enclosures and a variety of power and cooling capacity options, the FlexIT Mini Data Center is a flexible solution that can scale to meet the changing requirements.
- Substantially faster and less expensive than traditional data center buildouts
- 100% ROI within 12 months of deployment
- Flexible, efficient to operate and easy to manage.
- Can use the building’s existing power infrastructure
- Enables the use of best-in-class cooling and UPS technologies
- Built-in fire suppression systems for compliance
- Safety glass and metal containment for fire hazard safety
- 100% IT usable space with zero infrastructure overhead
The FlexIT Mini Data Center can be installed anywhere, including the top floor on a high-rise building. Components are able to be shipped seperately and installed on-site within one day.
Integrated environmental monitoring provides proactive alerts on temperature, humidity, airflow, and equipment sub-performance
Integrated Cable Management
Pre-integrated copper and fiber patch panels allow for efficient cabling and easy upgrades from 10G to 40G to 100G architectures. Space-saving cable lengths that are pre-terminated to the exact requirements eliminate the need to install expensive ladder racks and basket trays, resulting in lower labor costs.
Simplified Power Distribution
While other products require expensive busway systems, the FlexIT Mini Data Center can tap into the building’s existing power infrastructure while still providing backup power capabilities.