Rahi Systems: COVID-19 Business Continuity and Support Update
At Rahi Systems, the health and safety of our employees, customers, and partners are top of mind as we encounter the global impact of COVID-19. Rahi has taken a comprehensive approach to deal with the current crisis and would like to share information regarding how we continue to operate safely and effectively.
- Rahi is closely monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and federal, state and local agencies to help ensure our actions are in line with the latest CDC guidance. Our offices have undergone professional sanitization and have been stocked with needed items to prevent exposure and risk.
- Our global offices and operations remain open and are 100% functional. We have restricted travel and extended our work from home policies to help reduce risk.
- We have a comprehensive Business Continuity and emergency readiness plan. Our global teams including sales and operations continue with daily team meetings and we are working to minimize any potential supply chain disruptions.
How Rahi Can Help:
- Rahi has warehousing and stocked inventory in the USA, Singapore, Netherlands, India, and Greater China. Rahi also offers local services in 45+ cities in 32+ countries. In order to help manage any potential IT Disruption to Your EcoSystem, please reach out to your Rahi Contact. We can provide accurate inventory/product/supply information in addition to any local services you require. Local services can help avoid air travel, immigration checks, and airport quarantines.
- Rahi is a Global Reseller Partner of Zoom and DTEN products. We offer A/V Solutions and Services. During this period collaboration is key to improving productivity. We have these offerings in inventory and are available for immediate delivery.
- Rahi is also a Google Cloud Partner. In order to allow employees to work from home and at the same time meet compliance requirements, we have Chromebook offerings, that can cater to both needs.
Our first priority remains to keep employees, customers, and partners well-informed while doing what we can to help minimize the potential impact of COVID-19. Our thoughts are with anyone affected and we are extremely thankful to those working collaboratively to overcome this health crisis.
Together we will overcome this with clear communication, actions and meaningful participation in efforts.
CEO & Co-Founder