A data center assessment is crucial for a variety of reasons, but mainly to understand the capacity, reliability, and vulnerabilities. The performance of your data center relies on many dependencies between space, power, cooling, data rate, and infrastructure, which are all essential to achieving maximum performance and efficiency from your critical workloads and applications.
Rahi offers services to evaluate key physical infrastructure aspects to help clients understand the current state of the environment, referencing best practices and industry standards.
- 30-60 minute call between Rahi and the customer
- Identify the specific area of the data center
- Review existing technologies within the clients’ data center
- Overview of Rahi product offerings and services
- Provide overview report of environment and next steps
Many data centers and IT departments assume their data center infrastructure is at capacity or is out of floor space to expand. When IT professionals face these challenges, the majority address the need to expand the data center into a new space or explore colocation options. More often, there are strategies around modernization that can utilize the current footprint and increase the capacity to extend the life cycle of the data center.
Rahi Systems can assist in developing a plan to identify how your current environment can be modernized, with incremental upgrades in phases. This incremental plan will allow your organization to allocate budgets effectively with the least amount of disruptions to the business.
DC Upgrade Steps
- Identify key areas of focus
- Execute architecture, operations and infrastructure kickoff reviews (on-site or remote)
- Develop a phased approach to address improvements or upgrades
- Provide projected cost analysis report
- Provide detailed design documentation for operations and infrastructure teams
- Create a project plan for execution of the solutions
Plans are only good intentions unless they are properly executed. A smooth deployment requires accurate documentation, communication, and a well-trained team.
At Rahi, we provide just that, a well-trained team, regular stakeholder updates, and detailed documentation. You can be sure all expectations are exceeded, and all deliverables are delivered on time and on budget.
- Create detailed deployment documentation (BoM, SoW, MoPs, SoPs, As built)
- Safety Meetings
- Project Management
- Provide Highly Trained Technicians
- Provide daily/weekly activity reports
A data center is a living organism in the IT ecosystem. Daily tasks, routine maintenance, asset management, and more must be constantly executed to ensure smooth operation and meet customer SLAs.
Rahi provides services to carry out the day-to-day and calendar inspections to ensure your investment is maintained.
- Stocking Spares
- Asset Auditing
- Routine Maintenance
- Parts replenishment
- VMI services (Vendor Managed Inventory)
- Smart Hands
Data Center and IT Services
- Physical Security
- Space Optimization
- Space Utilization
- Power Systems/Health
- Arc Flash Study
- Redundancy and Fault Tolerance
- CFD Modeling
- Air Distribution/Health Assessment
- Efficiency Assessment
- Controls and Monitoring Assessment
- Horizontal Cable Assessment
- Asset Audit
- MDF/IDF Cleanup
- Rack and Stack/Integration